Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Spring!

Spring has sprung and with it, warmer weather. And, with that, torch work! I've some glass on order and should be over this dratted cold soon, enough to get back out to the glass room. In the meantime, I've already read through the Contemporary Lampworking books and they are awesome!

Working out has been put on hold, even with the lovely equipment I've inherited. The cold I managed to land was horrific last weekend. Allergies and a lot of dust we kicked  up the previous weekend cleaning up the side of the house didn't help ward it off.

http://us.battle.net/overwatch/en/

Also in the meantime, I've been focusing on gaming.  Mostly, I've been watching Jesse Cox play Overwatch (beta), which rolls out in May, and generally learning about the game. I can't wait until it comes out!  Heroes of the Storm has been fun, but this one looks really awesome. Pre-orders are on Blizzard (the folks who brought you World of Warcraft, et al).  Open beta in early May!

And, as a side note, I really think people should stop whining about Tracer's butt and not making the Beta cut. The former is a non-issue, imho, and the latter, hey, not everyone can get in. That's life. No, I am not in the Beta. Wish I was, but I'm not. So be it. I don't think it's favoritism, but I do think that inviting those who are high profile is a good thing. And, those whom Blizzard knows to be good players and can give good reviews. They would know what to look for and give cohesive and intelligent feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment