Sunday, March 27, 2016

Progress more slowly

Greetings!

No, I've not been in the glass room since Flame test 3 as I've developed a very bad cold and have been down. No, the Flame test beads are not available - I sent them to my mom. Sorry. More beads later.

http://www.bandhu.info/books-1-1/


The good news is that I finally got my Contemporary Lampwork books in and have been reading those - and they are AWESOME - interspersed with playing Heroes of the Storm on the new game computer. So much info on lampworking in general, not just beadmaking. Perfect for infoholics like me.

HotS: The problem is trying to decide which character to play next. Murky? Sgt. Hammer? I do alright with Raynor but dang if I can get Sonya to move when I tell her to. I was useless with Li Li. I need so much more practice!

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/

Hopefully, this cold will end soon and I can get back to the torch, as well as the gym and the game room (my three forms of therapy). More glass is in order and hopefully, on order soon. I have some ideas off the beaten path.

Murky


I'm wondering how long it would take me to do a Murky in glass...

One of my fav t-shirts; from Jesse Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment